settings - CitySpeed Configuration File
City Speed Settings.
- Google Maps API Key.
- List of cities for which to compute results.
- Directory in which to store generated data files.
- Local search query used as starting points for routes.
- Number of “from” points to use and number of “to” points to use
for finding routes through a city. The total number of routes
will be NUM_POINTS * NUM_POINTS.
- URL from which requests are being made. Required by Google.
- Number of seconds to sleep between route queries, to avoid running afowl
of rate limiting.
- Local search query used as ending points for routes.